Friday, May 15, 2009

Things Left Unsaid by Disciple

I love internet radio. You get a chance to listen to music thats outside of the mainstream that you just can't hear anywhere else. I was listening to www.christianrock.net this morning and heard the song 'Things Left Unsaid' by the band Discipe. While no song will ever perfectly relate to our situation there are a rare few songs that get really close and I would have to put this song in that category. Hearing the song today was very well timed as it repeated the message of last nights season finale of Grey's Anatomy of the importance of saying things when you have the chance and not letting things go unsaid.

If you fly away tonight
I want to tell you that I love you
I hope that you can hear me
I hope that you can feel me

No comments:

Post a Comment