Saturday, June 20, 2009

1 Month from today - Yosemite



If it were a rodeo, it would be the Grand-Daddy of them all. So many of the photographers who I admire have done some of their best work at Yosemite. In my earlier years, Ansel Adams and Galen Rowell then continuing on with photographers like Don Smith. Artists who were/are not only able to capture the beauty of the world but also to help teach others to see and capture the beauty for themselves. While I am excited to visit and am sure to be amazed by Glacier, Olympic, The Grand Canyon and Yellowstone National Parks, I think I am most looking forward to our time at Yosemite. I can't wait to experience Tunnel View, Glacier Point, Half Dome, El Capitan, Yosemite Falls, Tuolomne Meadows, Vernal and Nevada Falls and so many others for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment